Fire Marshal / Warden Training
Full Training (4 hour course)
Every business, no matter its size, has a legal requirement to make sure that staff receive training and information on what to do if there’s a fire. Our fire marshal training course is a cost-effective way to train your nominated fire marshals in just four hours.
By the end of this course your fire marshals will fully understand what causes a fire to start, how to lead an evacuation, their responsibilities and how to keep workplaces fire safe. Trainees will also have the opportunity to practice using a fire extinguisher to put out a small fire.
Course Content Includes
- Explanation on how fire starts, develops and travels
- The immediate effects of smoke and fire
- Your emergency response and evacuation procedures
- Human behaviour and how to deal with it in an emergency situation
- What to include in a Fire Safety Policy and a template document to use at work
- Full explanation of extinguisher types, their uses and limitations
- Hands on practical with extinguishers to control a variety of small live fires
All trained fire marshals will receive a FREE Hi Vis Vest.
Situated in 37 acres of parkland, Egrove Park is Saïd Business School’s purpose-built executive education centre and offers comfortable
accommodation, award-winning cuisine and high-tech conference facilities.
Egrove Park, Kennington, Nr. Oxford.
Grant McGill is registered as a Fire Risk Assessor (Life Safety Stream) with the Institution of Fire Engineers.
Our Fire Marshall/Fire Warden courses are Recognised Training Courses of the Institute of Fire Engineers.